Hello you there~
You'll find here:
and other stuff I love, like Raul Esparza.
Expecially Raul Esparza.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
So this happened last night
May I ask you a question, dear followers?
why are you so obsessed with Halloween? and when it’s over, it’s already Christmas. WHY.
I really cannot get it (both Halloween and Christmas). I mean, we don’t really celebrate Halloween (there’s just a bunch of mediocre decoration and some themed party) but I love Christmas and decorations (I usually put up the christmas tree and other stuffs on the 7th-8th of december because it’s a sort of tradition in Italy) but I don’t understand why start going nuts about it more than a month before xD
How have I only just noticed these ugly yellow beauties before?
I believe his face says it all!
Make Me Choose: anonymous asked: Abigail & women or
Abigail & men
"I was the one who met the girls, talked to them. Laughed and joked. Found out where they lived, where they were going, when they’d be alone. Girls that looked just like me. They could have been my friends."
1/1011 older »